Monday, April 7, 2008

TRUST in God!

Good morning! My name is Charlotte and I am writing to help us give our first thoughts to the Lord.

Well, we got moved and our new home is simply beautiful. We have had a few weeks of very hard work though getting from one place to the other. Hope we don't move for a long, long time.

This is something Laura sent me that I thought was good.


Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!

I shall not want = That's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!

For His name sake = That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's
Testing!

I will fear no evil = That's Protection!

For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies =
That's Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration!

My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life =
That's Blessing !

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security!

Forever = That's Eternity!

Face it, the Lord is crazy about you.

What is most valuable,

is not what we have in our lives, but

WHO we have in our lives!

I watched a show the other day about a sick man who kidnapped these women and imprisoned them - taking away the blessing of their life. One was separated from her child whom she adored. One from a fiancee whom she loved very much. One was separated from God whom she sang about. His philosophy was if you take away the thing in our life that most important, what do we have left?

In this Psalms is enumerated all the things life is made up of.....our hope/trust in God.

In my dining room I have an eagle picture which was given to us when we got married by a dear friend of mine. The caption of this picture is 'Faith in God will make you soar like an eagle.'

When I went to Toad Suck, which was my first time to be able to go, I found this booth that had metal words - FAITH, HOPE, TRUST. After thinking about it overnite, I had Bill go back up there and buy TRUST. To me that is the summation of it all. To TRUST in God to supply our needs, to give us rest, to be our Father, to be our security, the one to bless us with cups that overflow. TO TRUST IN GOD FOR ALL OF LIFE...THAT IS WHAT WILL MAKE US SOAR WITH EAGLES....UP ABOVE IT ALL.

Have a great day!

Ms. Charlotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! Missed ya.