Thursday, November 22, 2007

Give thanks with a thankful heart!

Happy Thanksgiving! I know you are all going to be so busy today with family and friend that Charlotte in the morning most likely will not be thought of.

On this day with my family, I like to reflect on the blessings that the Lord has bestowed upon us all. I am thankful for good health. I am thankful that I am no longer in pain with my knee. I am thankful - so thankful - for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for my successful children. I am thankful that Matthew moved back home. I am thankful that I am still able to hold a job and do it well. I am thankful for the financial blessing that the Lord has bestowed upon me and my household.

I am thankful for so many things but most of all, I am thankful for Jesus....that He loved me enough to come down to this earth and willingly die on the cross of Calvary for my sins so that I could have a blessed life like I have. I am so thankful that he showed me that I am okay and that He loves me just like I am. He knows me and has known me all my life. He knows my thoughts and my transgression, yet He loves me anyways. I am so thankful that He wrote down His directions for my life. I am so thankful that I can read and understand that everything He wants for me is good and for my good. I am thankful today, Jesus, that I know you and most important of all ..... that You know me. Thank you.

What are you thankful for? Write it down in the comments section for you to read and to allow me to read.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Charlotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also thankful for Jesus and for my family. And for all the prayers that Kele and I have received. I am so thankful for the prayers that kept Kele alive and brought him to me. I am thankful to Jesus for guiding us to Timber Ridge so Kele can get the help he so deserves. I am thankful to Jesus for showing me that physical things are not important on this earth. I am thankful that Jesus will somehow provide me a way to go see Kele when I can. I Praise our Heavenly Father.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Love, Mary & Kele