Thursday, December 13, 2007

God with us -

Good morning! My name is Charlotte and I am writing to help us give our first thoughts to the Lord.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria Osteen

All throughout the Bible, Jesus has many names according to His attributes. In this verse, He is called Emmanuel, which means God with us.

Aren’t you glad we serve a God who is with us? He’s not far away looking down on us; He is with us!

As believer’s, He’s not just around us, He’s actually living on the inside of us. That means you never have to be alone or feel afraid.

Do you need Emmanuel today?

Do you need to feel His presence?

He is closer than the air you breathe. When you call on Him, He will answer.

As you worship and thank Him for His faithfulness, His presence will manifest in your life, and you will experience Him in ways you never imagined.

Take time right now to acknowledge Emmanuel. Thank Him for dwelling on the inside of you.

Give Him first place in your life, and as you do, He’ll pour out His abundant blessing, and you’ll experience the life of victory He has in store for you.

Lord, I do acknowledge you. I give my very first thoughts to you. I thank you for living on the inside of me so that I am never alone and that I don't have to be afraid because You are with me. Thank you for coming to this earth and becoming Emmanual for us. In Jesus Name. Amen ( it is done )

Have a great day today!

Charlotte

No comments: